Tuesday, May 12, 2015

5/11 Weekly Update #32: Almost there

Dear reader,

There is no fun fact for this week. This is because I want to convey just how unique this post is. This post is possibly my final post about my ISM journey this year. I have complete my final product and I am ready for Final Presentation Night. Looking back, it's been a lot of sweat, blood, and the occasional tear. I have grown not just professionally, but also personally. Being able to see how an actual workplace operates has been an eye-opening insight for me. I think that my Final Product has been one of the greatest things I've done.

I will update this post after Final Presentation Night with my Final Product. I can't wait to share it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 5/26/2015:

Final Presentation Night was more of a success than I could have hoped for. Being able to show my family, friends, teachers, and the community what I had been doing over the past year was one of the most rewarding experiences I have ever had. I cannot thank my mentor, Scott Eagle, enough for his guidance throughout this year. Without him, it would have been impossible to create my final product (which you can view here!!!!). I am immensely proud of what I have created, and I can't wait to do it all again next year. My ISM 2015-2016 journey is only a summer away. Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you soon.


Regards,
Eileen Bau