Tuesday, May 12, 2015

4/7 Weekly Update #27: Hand

Dear reader,

There are 27 bones in the human hand. That's a lot of bones for such a small area, but it's why our hands are so versatile.

This past week, I have started to develop a brand compass for my Final Product. The brand compass is a marketing model unique to Slingshot LLC, and it's helped me a great deal in sorting out my thoughts to have a clearer strategy. Basically, it looks like this:
Brandcompass
I'm not going to go through and explain each facet (because I could go on forever), but the gist of it is that each company has some defining, core characteristic that its entire existence is based off of. Find that, and you'll find your way to successful strategy, because you now know what angle the company is going for, what their brand stands for, and what they want to express themselves as.

Until next time,
Eileen Bau

(Update 5/11/2015: Here's what my final brand compass ended up looking like, after many rounds of revision and some adjustment to the original model):